Upcoming CES MB Events
Evaluation Tools Series 2020
(Click on the title of each session to register or for more information)
- Engaging Special Populations & Visual Methods – January 15; 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Focus Groups – February 13, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Surveys & Questionnaires – March 10, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- CANCELLED – Visual Planning: Logic Models & Theory of Change – April 16, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Qualitative Analysis – May 12, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Summer Institute in Program Evaluation – June 1-5, 2020
The Summer Institute brings together university students and community-based practitioners to learn together about evaluation. The Institute combines lectures, case studies and group work to explain the concepts of participatory evaluation with a goal to improve evaluation planning and execution.
Non-Student Registration Fee: $800 (subsidies may be available)
Click here for more details.
Want to take part? Have questions? Want to submit a case study?
Community Health Sciences, University of Manitoba
Copyright Manitoba Chapter of the Canadian Evaluation Society 2019 – All Rights Reserved